Leaf Aptus II digital backs
Leaf Aptus II models are similar previous Aptus models, with following differences:
- Live view is available when tethering with Phase One 645AF and 645DF bodies and Mamiya AFD III & DF without dongle.
- Live view is available via Capture One software with large format cameras for digital back starting with Aptus 22 and newer models, Live View dongle is no longer required.
- Following camera controls: aperture, shutter speed, and shutter release can be controlled on digital back on Phase One 645AF and 645DF bodies and Mamiya AFD III & DF
- Faster shooting speed, shot-to-shot, and faster transmission to tethered computer
- Firewire 800 connection instead of previous FW 400 connection
- Slightly different color response
The following table shows the models current Mamiya Leaf models.
|Model||Released||Sensor Size||Resolution||Active Pixels||ISO range||Dynamic range (f-stops)||Seconds/Frame||Lens conversion factor||Display||Storage||Notes|
|Aptus-II 12R||2010||53.7x40.3mm||80 MP, 16-bit||10320 x 7752||80-800||12||1.5||1||3.5-inch touchscreen||Firewire, CF||Rotating sensor|
|Aptus-II 12||2010||53.7x40.3mm||80 MP, 16-bit||10320 x 7752||80-800||12||1.5||1||3.5-inch touchscreen||Firewire, CF|
|Aptus-II 8||2010||44x33 mm||40 MP, 16-bit||7360 x 5562||80-800||12||0.8||1.3||3.5-inch touchscreen||Firewire, CF|
|Aptus-II 7||2009||48x36 mm||33 MP, 16-bit||6726 x 5040||50-800||12||1.1||1.1||3.5-inch touchscreen||Firewire, CF|
|Aptus-II 5||2009||48x36 mm||22 MP, 16-bit||5356 x 4056||25-400||12||0.9||1.1||3.5-inch touchscreen||Firewire, CF|
You can read history of Leaf company here: Leaf History
Details about Aptus Credo Digital backs: Leaf Credo Digital Backs
Details about Aptus II Digital backs: Aptus-II digital backs
Specifications of all Leaf Digital backs: Leaf Digital Backs Specs
Copyright: Teo Totev 2015
If you would like to find more and to see more of my photography work, please visit main part of my UK Photographer Website. For any queries please contact me. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.FacebookTwitter